Guys.
This whole posting on a weekly basis is so tough.
Like. I mean. Whut.
Not all my posts can be as amazing as the one before it.
So I apologize in advance for the lack of creativity surrounding this one.
Actually, no I don't apologize cause you guys try posting every week.
Anyway....
Happy Diwali!
I'm afraid I didn't have much going on this week, hence the fact I'm actually posting this far later than I originally intended it to.
I was in Lucknow celebrating Diwali with my family.
Diwali is the festival of lights and also marks the start of the financial year in the Hindu calendar.
Basically what it means is people buy a ridiculous amount of firecrackers and fireworks (from the Chinese market of course) and then blast them until... actually until today.
It's Tuesday. Diwali was two days ago people.
You've made your point.
Last week though something pretty cool happened. I got published!
The student paper published my article on what JNU is like in comparison to KUL. And to whoever read my rough (really really rough) draft will know that I really held back in the final version.
Here's the link:
https://theinformerjnu.com/2016/10/25/six-thousand-four-hundred-kilometers/
So what else happened last week.
Nothing.
Nothing else happened last week, I don't even have a Fabienne's joke for you this week! So I suggest you guys go read my other posts.
Go.
Read. Now.
http://sixthousandfourhundredkm.blogspot.in/2016/10/annex.html
This whole posting on a weekly basis is so tough.
Like. I mean. Whut.
Not all my posts can be as amazing as the one before it.
So I apologize in advance for the lack of creativity surrounding this one.
Actually, no I don't apologize cause you guys try posting every week.
Anyway....
Happy Diwali!
| Walking cliché |
I'm afraid I didn't have much going on this week, hence the fact I'm actually posting this far later than I originally intended it to.
I was in Lucknow celebrating Diwali with my family.
Diwali is the festival of lights and also marks the start of the financial year in the Hindu calendar.
Basically what it means is people buy a ridiculous amount of firecrackers and fireworks (from the Chinese market of course) and then blast them until... actually until today.
It's Tuesday. Diwali was two days ago people.
You've made your point.
Last week though something pretty cool happened. I got published!
The student paper published my article on what JNU is like in comparison to KUL. And to whoever read my rough (really really rough) draft will know that I really held back in the final version.
Here's the link:
https://theinformerjnu.com/2016/10/25/six-thousand-four-hundred-kilometers/
So what else happened last week.
Nothing.
Nothing else happened last week, I don't even have a Fabienne's joke for you this week! So I suggest you guys go read my other posts.
Go.
Read. Now.
http://sixthousandfourhundredkm.blogspot.in/2016/10/annex.html
| G'parents went all out on Diwali decorations |
As a mixed Belgian-South Asian myself, I would be interested to read more about your experiences/reflections as a mixed Belgian/European-Indian/South Asian in India. Just a suggestion in case you needed any... :)
ReplyDelete