Sunday, July 17, 2016

इंडिया

It's official. I've been in Delhi for nearly a week now and of course, as any twenty-two year old who is going away for a semester, I've decided to do the most cliché thing any exchange student does.

I'm going to blog about it and there's nothing you can do about it.

As most people know, I will be studying at Jawaharlal Nehru University for one semester. The semester here in Delhi starts already this Friday. However, in true Indian style, my application has still not been finalized, teachers aren't sure whether or not my chosen classes will actually be taught and well, apparently, when classes do go through, monkeys have a habit of coming into the classroom.

Needless to say I am extremely looking forward to this semester.

I'll keep this first post short. Over the next seven months I hope to post weekly updates, regardless of whether or not this will be read (lets hope the latter isn't the case).

Keep in mind that this is the first post and I still have some kinks to work out, but I guarantee that I will do my best to make this somewhat interesting! Well, maybe not guarantee but I'll do my best. Or you know we'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment